Whilst their appearance is sought after, in recent years the cost and performance has led many
major UK house builders to mimic them in timber with a modifi ed casement window.
You can now replace these timber mock sash windows with a PVCu equivalent that
offers the usual benefi ts; low maintenance, high security and thermal efficiency.
The result is a window that satisfies both the housebuilder and homeowners.
- Gives a traditional vertical slider appearance to the tilt and turn window
- Used in conjunction with tilt and turn results in compliance with fire escape regulations
- Tilt and turn manufactured in standard method
- Mock Sash can be fixed using tape or hot melt adhesive
- Both mechanical and welded joints possible
- Compatible with the 65mm and 70mm systems
- Q-lon gasket
All foiled using Eco Friendly lamination, without the use of hazardous solvents.
- All casement products can be supplied in any of the above specifications to achieve the necessary WER (Window Energy Rating) A, B and C products are supplied with the appropriate BFRC label/certificate which can be used in the consumers HIP’s pack.
- All windows are tested to the latest British/European standards for air, water and gusting performance via BSI and BBA.
- Windows are available to meet Secure By Design standards, this is based upon meeting the requirements of BS7950 and exceeding ‘Enhance Resistance’ testing.